null Skip to main content
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99* (Excludes International)

Newsboy Caps

Newsboy Hats and Caps

Newsboy caps typically consist of eight, quarter-panel sections that make up the top of the hat with a short bill at the front. These hats are the style traditionally worn by newspaper peddling boys back in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Also called a newsy cap, 8/4 caps, apple caps (which refer to an oversize newsboy hat) and Gatsby cap among other names, they are simply a variation on the standard and more streamlined flat caps which can be found here, see Flatcaps

Subscribe to our newsletter

Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales