The Tilley Endurables TH5 Hemp Outdoor Mid-Brim Hiker Hat, designed with amodest brim, is made from breathable hemp fabric that is naturally resistant to UV light, mold, mildew, salt water and sweat. Although the Hemp Hats have a soft linen-like look, they are incredibly durable and strong."It may look linen, but hemp is a durable, tough as nails fabric that is well suited for outdoor and active use, whether you're out on the lake or hiking in the mountains." The hat is designed to last for years to come and will fade and soften with usage and sun-exposure. The more you wear your Tilley TH5 Hemp Hat, the more the hat forms to your unique still and provides you with long-lasting protection from the elements. All Tilley Hats come with a life-time guarantee and Tilley will repair or replace your hat from normal wear and tear.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+
- Water Repellent rain, floats
- Ties on in the wind
- Machine washable
- 4-page Owner's Manual
- Secret stash pocket under crown
- Broad brim with ventilation grommets
- Adjustable Chin Strap
- Made in Canada
- Front: 2 5/8"
- Back: 2 3/4"
- Sides: 2 1/8"
- 5.3 ounces, 150 grams
- Made with 100% hemp fabric that softens and fades over time but remains durable. It is the world's strongest natural fibre and does not require herbicides or pesticides in crop production. It is truly an environmentally friendly crop.
- Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it. Machine wash on delicate cycle separately or hand wash in cool water. Do not use bleach as it remains inside the Hat, slowly rotting it. Smooth and reshape the Hat by hand and set it out to air dry. When the Hat is dry, simply re-stretch it, as an American sailor showed us, by putting your knee in the crown, and pulling firmly on the opposite side.